- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- News Accused showed no remorse, escape bid pre-planned, sources on Hyderabad encounter
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Men, women and children, wearing eye patches and fake wooden legs formed a part of the crowd. They assembled on a port side in Brixham, Devon, to set the new world record.
"I am thrilled. The town has beaten the record by 250. Everywhere you went there were pirates," said Karen Barnes, the spokesman of Brixham pirates.
The gathering broke the previous record of 1,651 people in Portland, America in September last year.
"We feel wonderful. We have broken the world record," said a enthusiastic participant.
Though the gathering broke the previous Guinness World Records, the new record would be verified in the coming weeks.