- 46 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Are you stressed out of life and wondering what divine presence or teachings can take you out of your dilemmas? Here is a solution- Just listen to yourself! Vasant Joshi"s new book If It Could Happen To Buddha Why Not You? is all about your own enlightenment-that springs from your innermost core.
Have you ever experienced the feeling of joy, bliss, ecstasy and Ananda? These feelings are quite different from your everyday experience of pain, sorrow, happines and unhappiness. The 'Pointers" in this book reminds you that from Buddha till the Contemporary mystic Osho, many people have felt this unique feeling in their own way. Even though, you must have never contemplated on it, you can also experience it.
There are many processes through which you can achieve this sublime bliss. You can reach the feeling of inner alchemy through the enriching practice of Yoga and the divine experience of love. However be aware of what you are doing since, the author aptly points out that “Living in unawareness is the cause of human misery."(P.65). Through non-attachment, meditation and alertness you can rediscover yourself into an enlightened being.
There are some ways to prepare yourself into this. Meditation is one such a way to rise yourself to sublime consciousness. In the last chapter of the book the author mentions certain meditation techniques for the readers through which they can prepare themselves for rediscovering self.
Based on Osho"s philosophy, the book leads the reader to prepare oneself to attain the enlightenment experienced by Buddha. The language used in the text is crystal clear. The book might bind you a seeker from the first page itself. For others this is an eye opener in itself.
Publishers: Wisdom Tree
Price: Rs. 145/-Only