- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- News Five rockets hit near US embassy in Baghdad
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The ladies from the places including Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Liverpool are quicker to pick up on the fashion trends, compared to the southern lasses. They are also up to date with the style and latest trends than those down the south.
Leeds in West Yorkshire kicked off the killer heels look where as Scousers from Liverpool, including the model WAG Alex Curran were among the most popular on the fake tan trends and wear the hair curlers out.
Glasgow girls were fastest to turn on the hair straighteners where as Geordies were the fake-eyelashes' trendsetters. Brummies had headed to wearing shorts the earliest and Cardiff girls were the earliest with the subtle lip glosses. The Essex girls were the early adopters of WAG style shades, while Bournemouth came up with pioneer push-up bras.
London gals generally have headed for the spark duller styles including the skinny jeans and 'the boyfriend look'. They were always the well-liked and attention grabbing fashion styles.
The figures emerged after Debenhams analysed sales from the past decade. "It is assumed trends start in London but northern cities tend to pick up on trends faster and wear them bigger and brighter," says a spokesman.