- 1 hr ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 1 hr ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 2 hrs ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maharashtra's New CM
- Finance Brokerage Suggests Buy This Large-Cap Tata Stock For 21%, Given Over 192% Returns In 3 Years
- Movies Nima Denzongpa: Iqbal Khan Bids Adieu To The Show; Says It Was A Beautiful Journey Of 6 Months
- News DRDO carries out maiden flight of Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator| VIDEO
- Sports India vs Derbyshire: Hooda, Sanju, Suryakumar guide Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
The ladies from the places including Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Liverpool are quicker to pick up on the fashion trends, compared to the southern lasses. They are also up to date with the style and latest trends than those down the south.
Leeds in West Yorkshire kicked off the killer heels look where as Scousers from Liverpool, including the model WAG Alex Curran were among the most popular on the fake tan trends and wear the hair curlers out.
Glasgow girls were fastest to turn on the hair straighteners where as Geordies were the fake-eyelashes' trendsetters. Brummies had headed to wearing shorts the earliest and Cardiff girls were the earliest with the subtle lip glosses. The Essex girls were the early adopters of WAG style shades, while Bournemouth came up with pioneer push-up bras.
London gals generally have headed for the spark duller styles including the skinny jeans and 'the boyfriend look'. They were always the well-liked and attention grabbing fashion styles.
The figures emerged after Debenhams analysed sales from the past decade. "It is assumed trends start in London but northern cities tend to pick up on trends faster and wear them bigger and brighter," says a spokesman.
- decorCelebrity Homes: Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's Artistic London House And Studio
- healthOmicron Unstoppable Now, Say Experts In The UK And Germany
- art cultureRemembering Amy Winehouse: Influential And Inimitable British Singer-Songwriter, Gone Too Soon
- hair carePriyanka Chopra Jonas’ Cool Messy Hairdo From Her Latest Covershoot Is Totally Worth Copying; Pictures Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us A Diva Moment With A Gorgeous Black Velvet Dress And White Jacket
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Shells Out Serious Winter Goals With Her Stylish Layering Fashion Game And Cute Caps
- lifeThey Make Rs 4.4 Crore A Year By Selling Vada Pav In London
- wellnessSexual Problems Equal Among Older & Young Britons-Finds Study
- insyncWhen Prince Charles Car Was Attacked...
- pulseMonkeys To Pick Up And Deliver Ballots!
- pulseStory Of An Online Wedding
- insyncKate Moss Gets Private Indoor Smoking Area