- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The London-based company working in Soho has created a website in order to canvass support for the May 6 vote.
They have arranged for the 'Ballot Monkey' to come to the Soho office on Monday, for the 'kooky' campaign. Monkeys are rented from a New-York based agency. The company will pick up all costs, including shipping the ballots overseas.
The new strategy will be fun and easy and it will definitely be a tight race, every little bit counts, thinks a representative of the company.