- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 5 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Movies Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Research presented at the British Psychological Society's psychology conference found that the relationship between staff and line managers was the most commonly reported cause of workplace stress.
A study of 150 managers and 500 workers by Emma Donaldson-Feilder, from Affinity Health At Work, found that, feedback from employees make bosses more responsible and they undergo a positive change.On the other hand, managers who do not receive any feedback were less likely to change their management behaviour.
Donaldson-Feilder said: "Without holding a mirror up to a person, they can have blind spots about how they come across and, if they think they are already good enough, why should they change?
The consequences of stress can be fatal. Psychological symptoms, such as anxiety or depression ; physiological symptoms, such as palpitations or raised blood pressure, or cognitive symptoms such as reduced mental capacity are experienced by workers.
Stress is a significant cause of mental sickness, creating a cycle of uncomfortable pressure with costs to the individual and to the company.