- Sports Ashmita Chaliha, Siril Verma clinch All India Senior ranking titles
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The Great Wall"s oldest section was built between 770 BC - 476 BC in the ancient state of Qi, hence the section is often called the Great Wall of Qi.
Archaeologist Li Zhenguang, head of the investigation team, said that the wall stretches from the areas under the administration of Jinan City, capital of east China"s Shandong Province, to Qingdao, a coastal city of Shandong.
The results laid the foundation for the preservation of the Wall, which had constantly been damaged by local residents.
The Great Wall of Qi stretches upto 620 kilometers, and it crosses through the cities of Tai"an, Zibo, Laiwu, Weifang, Linyi, and Rizhao.
The investigation is part of a plan to better preserve the Great Wall by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage.