- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The Great Wall"s oldest section was built between 770 BC - 476 BC in the ancient state of Qi, hence the section is often called the Great Wall of Qi.
Archaeologist Li Zhenguang, head of the investigation team, said that the wall stretches from the areas under the administration of Jinan City, capital of east China"s Shandong Province, to Qingdao, a coastal city of Shandong.
The results laid the foundation for the preservation of the Wall, which had constantly been damaged by local residents.
The Great Wall of Qi stretches upto 620 kilometers, and it crosses through the cities of Tai"an, Zibo, Laiwu, Weifang, Linyi, and Rizhao.
The investigation is part of a plan to better preserve the Great Wall by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage.