- Sports IPL turned around Indian cricket, says Shahid Afridi
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
This fear is baseless. Graveyard may be the house of many perished humans but it's not the place where ghosts dwell. They have been associated with the place only because dead people are buried there. As for the presence of the souls, they are not restricted to the walls of the graveyard as they can reside everywhere. So, why make the graveyard a scary place?
Graveyard in fact is a place of revelation. If you enter the graveyard letting go of the fear, you will experience a calmness, which is very different from that experienced in a Church. This is where the body rests after life ends. Life is like a battle field, when the war is over, calmness and peace creep in. That calmness is the silence of peace. It is the end of everything we dread of. This is where our wishes, hopes, likes, dislikes come to an end and are proved useless.
The only existence of humans who rest here are their names etched on the gravestone. A visit to the graveyard helps us to shed the weight of desires which we carry within ourselves. The very thought that one day we too will be lying beneath the gravestones, lost in the other world, where the soul will be detached from the world, makes all the desires meaningless.
It all depends on your attitude towards the graveyard. If you look at it with a feeling devoid of fear, you will realize how beautiful it is. It is a place where nature allows human beings to rest. The lush green grass, the white flowers left on gravestone act as a symbol of peace and in the silence of nature there is a feeling of security. The dead human beings are harmless unlike the outside world.