- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RSMSSB Patwari Notification releases 4,207 vacancies
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
An artist in Assam , Reshmi Kankani who is a resident of Guwahati had painted the Tricolor and etched the national anthem ' Jana Gana Mana ' on rice grains. She stated that through this she wanted to spread the message of true love. Kankani said ," There should be love all around. All should Love the country's soil and don't resort to bomb blasts, militancy, they should stop all this and live with love and peace." This artist wants to present the national flag rice grain to the Governor Of Assam.
Gajendra Suryakant Wadhonkar in Maharashtra"s Aurangabad city painted the faces of the brave courageous freedom fighters such a s Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Sardar Vallabhai Patel and many others on the grains of rice. “I did not learn this art from anywhere but is a god gift and because of the support from my parents I just began with this art. This is self-creativity. I don't have any teacher and I'm taking guidance from my parents." said the talented Gajendra.