- 12 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies Comali Worldwide Box Office Collections Week 1: Jayam Ravi’s Film Hits The Jackpot
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Sports Cummins replaces Paul in West Indies squad for India Test
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
An artist in Assam , Reshmi Kankani who is a resident of Guwahati had painted the Tricolor and etched the national anthem ' Jana Gana Mana ' on rice grains. She stated that through this she wanted to spread the message of true love. Kankani said ," There should be love all around. All should Love the country's soil and don't resort to bomb blasts, militancy, they should stop all this and live with love and peace." This artist wants to present the national flag rice grain to the Governor Of Assam.
Gajendra Suryakant Wadhonkar in Maharashtra"s Aurangabad city painted the faces of the brave courageous freedom fighters such a s Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Sardar Vallabhai Patel and many others on the grains of rice. “I did not learn this art from anywhere but is a god gift and because of the support from my parents I just began with this art. This is self-creativity. I don't have any teacher and I'm taking guidance from my parents." said the talented Gajendra.