- 2 hrs ago Princess Diana’s 10 Most Iconic Fashion Moments Of All Time
- 2 hrs ago It's Raining Discounts! Upto 70% Off On Exclusive Cookware Items From Premium Brands
- 3 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu Fitness: 6 Quick Tips You Need To Learn From The Pan-India Star
- 3 hrs ago Its Play Time! Get Upto 70% Off On Toys On Amazon That Are Educational And Fun
- Education SWAYAM 2022: Last Day To Register Is Tomorrow, Hurry up Apply Here
- Sports Rishabh Pant named Uttarakhand’s brand ambassador
- News CBI gets 10-day custody of TMC leader Anubrata Mondal in cattle smuggling case
- Finance Buy This Miniratna PSU Stock For Target Price Of Rs 46, Gains Up to 36%: ICICI Securities
- Technology OnePlus 10T’s 16GB RAM Variant’s First Sale Scheduled For This Date; Price & Specs
- Movies Tiger Shroff And Disha Patani Are Still Very Much Together, The Rumoured Break Up Never Happened - Reports
- Travel The Breadknife: Australia's Prime Attraction
- Automobiles Tata Punch Reaches 1 Lakh Sales Milestone - New Benchmark Set
The village of Rovaniemi in Finland, gets millions of visitors from across the world, who come in the search of Santa Claus. It is believed that Santa receives tons of letters. He fulfills each ones wishes and stuffs his sleigh with gifts before setting off on a trip around the world. To fulfill each ones wish and bringing them joy is what he aims for. The main aim is not restricted to Christmas gift but Christmas wishes. A wish to maintain that smile on your face all round the year.
Santa Claus advices you to take up his preaching of happiness and pass on the Christmas wishes to others. This way the whole world will have smile and contentment, overshadowing all the evils of the society. A wish, though seems to be petty, holds great significance. It is believed that if something is wished honestly, it is bound to come true. The belief motivates one to work better in achieving what he/she wants.
Santa Claus preaches to wish for oneself and wish for others. Santa believes the best Christmas wish is to wish for others happiness. Thus, across the world in many institutions, schools and colleges, gifts are collected from the students and teachers and given to the poor and underprivileged. They are given the love, care and concern which they miss.
Recently, Marines and friends of Collinsville Detachment, spent their Sunday meeting everyone's Christmas wishes. They gathered toys and distributed them among 600 children in the community.
But, should Christmas wishes stick to just one day? Wishes can never be bound into dates and days. Their aim is happiness which should always prevail. In big or a small way fulfill Christmas wishes and practice it always. Spreading happiness is the mantra to self contentment.
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- lgbtqSanta Claus Looks For Male Partner In Controversial Norway Ad, With Some Positive Reactions, Too
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Gift Your Little Sister This Cute Outfit And Hairbands Of Ananya Panday’s To Make Her Smile
- life12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- festivalsChristmas 2020: Traditions Related To This Festival And Symbols Attached To It
- faith mysticismWho Is Saint Nicholas In Christianity?
- pulseWhy Is Santa Claus Called 'Santa Claus'?
- faith mysticismWhy Does Santa Claus Wear Red?
- faith mysticismWhy Santa Claus Comes Down The Chimney?
- faith mysticismIs Santa Claus Real?
- faith mysticismSanta Claus-Significance
- insyncMariah Carey Spreads Holiday Cheer To Underprivileged Kids