- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Barbie, the world's most famous doll has a new collection of dress. The new Barbie dresses have a distinctively Aussie look, with some of the 12 new mini models inspired by Australian beauties.
The Barbie Basics Collection was launched at Australian Fashion Week.
12 Barbie dolls have been styled in the little black dress, each featuring faces inspired by Aussie supermodels.
"You need to have that little bit something extra even in something like Barbie and this line delivers that," said Robert Best, the principal designer for Barbie.
"It is aimed at a fashion consumer and a consumer who's going to be aware of the kind of girls like Miranda Kerr, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Catherine McNeil who are working and dominating the pages of fashion magazines.