- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- Sports Why Jadon Sancho should opt for Chelsea
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Charney, who had already clocked over 33,000 hours in different aircrafts, is a Vietnam war veteran.
He is employing a pre-war restored single engine bi-plane- Bill's Red Rockette for his mission.
He wants to make this leisurely and memorable and not with in a set-time. "I am not racing against anything. This is a personal challenge and adventure for me as I am able to meet people and see as many world heritage sites. And what better way than to do it low level," says this dynamic senior captain.
The idea of the world tour clicked him after he came to meet a '' couple from New Mexico, Therry and Sherry Wheaton, who were on a holiday in New Zealand. They were on a vacation on board a Cessna 172 with Flynn Tours which operated out of their own private airfield on South Island, where Charney was a pre-war Tiger Moth.