- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The people who have pride tend to take the dominant role and perceived as the most "hands-on" during any activity. The members in his/her team will view the person as more likable than the other participants.
Pride has the potential to make successful management and team dynamics, especially in the context of organizational behaviour. This emotion fosters successful interpersonal interaction and can play an integral role in enhancing team functioning by fostering confidence and admiration.
A research article describing the study has been published in the journal Psychological Science.