- 22 min ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 46 min ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 58 min ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 2 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launches ‘Priority Test Drives’ For Harrier: Partners With Orix India
- Finance Hajj Pilgrimage Now Expensive After Saudi Arabia Raises Visa Fee
- News Heavy rains likely to hit Karnataka; Red, orange alert issued
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Tehseen Poonawalla & Rashami Desai’s Rumoured Beau, Arhaan Khan To Enter The House!
- Sports French Open: Sindhu begins with easy win, Subhankar upsets Sugiarto
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
The people who have pride tend to take the dominant role and perceived as the most "hands-on" during any activity. The members in his/her team will view the person as more likable than the other participants.
Pride has the potential to make successful management and team dynamics, especially in the context of organizational behaviour. This emotion fosters successful interpersonal interaction and can play an integral role in enhancing team functioning by fostering confidence and admiration.
A research article describing the study has been published in the journal Psychological Science.