- 4 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 50 min ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 55 min ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 1 hr ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- Movies ‘Shabana Azmi Is Sedated, But Is Coherent And Talking Normally,’ Says Boney Kapoor
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- News Veteran Cong leader Shamsher Surjewala passes away at 87
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Leaked Images Reiterates 108MP Vertical Quad-Rear Cameras
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup 2020: Team India's Full Schedule, Venue, Timings at U19 World Cup in South Africa
- Finance 8 Good and Safe Best Demat Accounts to Open
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
The prominent display of a cute baby picture in your wallet ensures your ownership to the wallet. If people find a wallet on the street, they are more likely to post it back if it has a picture of a baby. The wallets with baby picture have more tendencies to come back than those with pictures of a cute puppy, a happy family or a contented elderly couple.
The answer behind such a tendency depends rather more on evolution than morality. The baby kicked off a caring feeling in people, which is not surprising from an evolutionary perspective. The compassionate instincts towards vulnerable infants that people have, evolved to ensure the return of the wallets.
On the other hand if your wallet has no image, and consists charity papers inside, they are least likely to return. Psychologist Richard Wiseman and his team conducted this study. If you want to increase the chances of your wallet being returned if lost, obtain a photograph of the cutest baby you can find, and ensure that it is prominently displayed.