- Technology Nokia 7.2, Nokia 6.2, Nokia 9 PureView Get Price Cut Up To Rs. 3,500
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The prominent display of a cute baby picture in your wallet ensures your ownership to the wallet. If people find a wallet on the street, they are more likely to post it back if it has a picture of a baby. The wallets with baby picture have more tendencies to come back than those with pictures of a cute puppy, a happy family or a contented elderly couple.
The answer behind such a tendency depends rather more on evolution than morality. The baby kicked off a caring feeling in people, which is not surprising from an evolutionary perspective. The compassionate instincts towards vulnerable infants that people have, evolved to ensure the return of the wallets.
On the other hand if your wallet has no image, and consists charity papers inside, they are least likely to return. Psychologist Richard Wiseman and his team conducted this study. If you want to increase the chances of your wallet being returned if lost, obtain a photograph of the cutest baby you can find, and ensure that it is prominently displayed.