- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 13 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 13 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The three-day flower show is expected to attract over 5, 00,000 tourists to the hill station. The major attractions at the show are a 60 feet long aeroplane decorated with 8000 roses, a 50 feet huge car and a model train decorated with flowers. There are a lot of rare flowers as the blue daisies,flowers,gardens,hill resort,lilies,ooty,orchids,tamil nadu, the green lilies etc.
The flowers in full bloom coupled with good weather are surely going to become an instant hit with the tourists, who throng the hill station this time to escape summer heat. The foreign tourists were amazed to see the wide variety of flowers that were on display.
A large number of flowers meet the huge domestic demand while most of the cut flowers are sent to Amsterdam from where they are distributed to other European countries. Country"s annual flower production is about 1,000 tonnes.