- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We often feel left behind when we cannot follow a specific routine to rejuvenate as. The importance of Sangeeta Bhagawat's "Emotional freedom techniques" comes here. According to the author you can practice emotional freedom techniques (EFT) anywhere and at any time. However you must be tolerant to some curious glances and comments as you put out the negative energy in the form of burps, yawns etc.
Divided into 14 chapters of useful instructions, the book will guide us to attract wellbeing and abundance. Each chapter starts with an inspiring quote and a short narration of experience. This will inspire us to stick onto the EFT practices.
In the beginning of the book itself the author gives a warning that the results are entirely depended on you. Even when there are no specific steps to follow the chapters, I read it one after another. As a fresher to the EFT practice, I read one chapter on each day and followed their instructions. It really had a significant result on my creative abilities.
The book is highly suggested for those suffer from problems of mundane life. If you have a little time to spare for yourself, get a glance at the text.
Publishers: Wisdom Tree
Price: Rs. 145/-