- Technology Ambrane Launches Fireboom Bluetooth Wireless Speaker At Rs. 3,999 In India
- Movies Umang 2020 Inside Photos & Videos: Hrithik Roshan Grooves To 'Ghungroo', SRK Tickles Funny Bone
- News Flight delayed after 'doubts' over some objects found in checked-in baggage of passenger
- Sports Hockey Australia thanks Hockey India for bushfire donation
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Thy presence is my immortality.
'Death', the term always has a mystery around it. There wont be any mortal human being who has never contemplated on this inevitable phenomenon. Different religions all over the world have given diverse colours and meanings to its occurrence.
Alok Pandey's Death Dying And Beyond The Science and Spirituality of Death is significant in this situation. As the title indicates, the book unravels the mystery surrounding the most predictable (or unpredictable?) situation in life. Therefore just take the book and start to ponder over the most magnificent event in your life.
Alok Pandey's study about death is based on the teachings of Sri Aurobindo. It is no wonder that we raise to sublime level of experience as we start reading the first page itself. As we leaf through each page, our answers regarding death is getting answered and we can see the truth beyond death.
The ancient debates, texts, human laws and many faces of death come into our forefront as we grasp the immense knowledge conveyed by the author. The language is simple but the meaning beyond it, make the reader sit and meditate. This book will definitely take you to a new realm in your life.
About the author: A psychiatrist by profession and a philosopher by temperament, Alok Pandey was in search of the goal of the human journey-karma and rebirth, suffering and pain. The thirst of his soul quenched when he discovered Sri Aurobindo and the Mother and the vast vision of Sri Aurobindo's works and revelations.