- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The hunt for the right outfit begins as early as the end of September. An average woman spends 96 hours to get in shape before the festive season begins and a total of 23 hours are devoted to beauty treatments and make-up.
Out of the total hours put in to this one event, women spend an average of 63 hours getting tips from friends.
Shopping for accessories like jewellery, bags, belts and shoes can take 48 hours, while 12 hours go on haircuts, dyeing and blow-drying their hair.
The Christmas party is the highlight of everyone's festive calendar. It's the place to be seen so is normal for women to take hundreds of hours making sure that they look their best.
It is the last party of the year and people have every reason to get a chance to let their hair down with their colleagues and forget about their troubles for an evening.