- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The list includes:
Sri Lankan opera singer, Kishani Jayasinghe, the first South Asian soprano to sing at the Royal Opera House, was declared the winner in the arts and culture category.
Veera Johnson, CEO, Procserve, an electronic procurement solutions and services company, was declared Business Woman of the Year, while Christina Vaughan, the first non-American to be voted on to the Picture Agency Council of America board, was declared Entrepreneur of the Year.
Riz Lateef, BBC London News, one of the key figures in the coverage of the 2008 mayoral elections, was declared Media Professional of the Year.
The Social and Humanitarian Award went to Shaista Gohir, a member of the National Muslim Women''s Advisory Group.
The Young Achiever award went jointly to Neev Ranu, a DJ, whose radio show on Kiss 100 attracts 607,000 listeners and has been nominated twice for the Asian Music Awards; and Rehana Azib, a barrister, who has studied law at Oxford University and is a scholar at Inner Temple.
Dr Sunita Verma, a dentist, she set up Sparkle Dental Boutique, a multi-award-winning private practice in west London, was declared Professional of the Year.
The Public Sector award went to Vicki Treadell, Britain's Deputy High Commissioner in Mumbai, a diplomat with 30 years of experience in policy and service delivery roles.
Prince Charles received the Global Empowerment award from the event's founder Pinky Lilani, an Indian-born author and entrepreneur.