- 1 hr ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 1 hr ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- News Lata Mangeshkar health update: 'Singer doing much better, don't react to rumours'
- Movies Action Movie Review: 'Logic' Goes For A Toss In This Vishal Starrer!
- Technology Xiaomi e-Book Reader To Be Announced On November 20: Will It Rival Amazon Kindle?
- Sports MS Dhoni feeds a girl child on her Annaprashana, video goes viral - Watch
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
"I just felt that a retrospective is like a celebration and to be going for my own celebration to a country or a region that has witnessed such horrific acts against my own countrymen to be not very ethical. I have very politely excused myself," Bachchan said.
The attacks, which Indian media have called race-based, have caused some diplomatic discomfort. The Indian Government summoning the Australian Ambassador last week to convey its concern and urge action. The prime ministers of the two countries also discussed the attacks that have dominated newspaper and television headlines in India.
A gang at a Melbourne party attacked four Indian students with a screwdriver last weekend. One of the victims remains in hospital with serious injuries. Another Indian student was attacked in what appeared to be a robbery, and there were three other attacks in early May, including two on Indian taxi drivers.