- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hamilton's intense rivalry with Vice-President Burr resulted in a duel, in which Hamilton was mortally wounded. His last words on deathbed on July 12, 1804 are famous as he uttered, "This is a mortal wound, doctor." True, that his name remained immortal for its unique quality.
alexander hamilton,book review,books,dhanyasree m,paperback edition,ron chernow,secretary,united states's gives a detailed analysis of Alexander Hamilton's life. The prologue gives an introduction to the oldest revolution. Each chapter goes in detail through the different phases in Alexander Hamilton's life.
The book has been divided into fourty three chapters. The paperback edition is published by Penguin Books. The book is worth an asset for those who wish to know more about Alexander Hamilton's life.