- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Merloni ThermoSanitari India Ltd, a subsidiary of the Merloni TermoSanitari SpA, Italy, the largest manufacturer of water heater in the world, today announced the launch of two new technology, energy-efficient and corrosion-resistant, products - 'Eterno' and 'Primo.' Talking to newspersons here, MTS India Group Managing Director A K Rathi claimed that the new products would offer 50 per cent energy saving, ideal for hard water and suitable for high-rise buildings and pressure pumps.
Outlining the features of the new products, Mr Rathi said the products offer best corrosion resistance against hard water, highest pressure withstanding capacity of up to eight bars with highest energy efficiency in terms of heat loss and applications.
With India becoming the manufacturing hub for the Groups's requirement of stainless steel tank water heaters and solar flat plate collectors worldwide, the investment in plant and machinery had increased from Rs 30 crore to Rs 45 crore.
MTS India enjoyed over 24 per cent of the market share in water heaters and had clocked Rs 160 crore business last year.