- 4 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 4 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 5 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
The "Lulu International Shopping Mall" has announced the launch of its shopping mall, which according to the company, will be the biggest in India.
To be located at Kochi in Edappally, the project will be spread across more than 17 acres of land with a built up area of 20 lacs sq.ft. The total project investment is Rs. 1200 crores.
Announcing the details during a press conference, M A Yusuffali, Managing Director (MD) of the shopping mall and the MD of Emke Group, said, "This is our dream project. Our plan is not to build just a shopping mall, but a landmark destination for both residents and tourists alike. The facilities, brands, services, architecture and amenities will be comparable to the best in the world.
"As a Keralite being born and brought up here, I felt it my duty and responsibility to start my first biggest project of this magnitude in my home country and that too in Kerala", said Yusuffali.
With total staff strength of 20000, of which 14,000 are Keralites, the EmKE group is the biggest employer of Malayalees outside India.
This project is being built as per international specifications by world-renowned consultants W.S. Atkins of United Kingdom. It will house more than 300 national and international brands of fashion, jewellery, electronics, lifestyle, home furnishing, furniture, accessories, bookshops and footwear.
It will include seven multiplex theatres. It will also include family amusement centers with bowling alley, six fine dining restaurants, 50,000 sq.ft multi-cuisine food courts with 18 outlets and coffee shops apart from other usual facilities.
The project also consists of a 300 room five star hotel and a commercial tower exclusively for the airlines and aviation sector.
An agreement has already been signed with the world-renowned Marriot Hotels for the management of the five star hotel. The group currently has over 70 shopping centers and malls in the Gulf and offices in 16 countries worldwide.