- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Realme Buds Air Massive Leak: Complete Specs And Price Revealed
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sandra Folsom, a Chesapeake, Ohio, resident who has been the organist at First United Methodist Church for more than 40 years, was excited about Clinton's visit to the church on Mother"s Day.
Hillary and Chelsea Clinton did stay after the hour-long service to shake hands and get pictures taken with many of the 300-plus people attending the service Sunday morning. The churchgoers included a gaggle of about 50 national media members traveling with the Clinton campaign. She also visited home of Mother"s Day's founder - Anna Jarvis. And gave a speech commemorating the day.
“Judging from the mothers that I meet across the country, I"ve come to believe that hard work, determination and resiliency are encoded in our DNA," Clinton told a small gathering at a railroad museum.