- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Digital Video Recorders (DVR) save relationships, according to a new survey.
According to a report, some 79percent of 1,000 DVR owners reported that the technology has improved their relationship. The statistic was just one of many presented by NDS, a manufacturer of DVR technology, suggesting the machines are becoming increasingly integral in U.S. households.
DVRs were cited as the second most essential household technology item they can't live without, second only to the mobile phone. Among non-technological household items, DVR was beaten out only by washing machine and microwave oven.
"The results show how fast the DVR has become an indispensable part of many people's lives in the U.S. ...... It's one of those technologies that, once you use it, it makes you wonder how you coped before," the Mirror quoted Steve Tranter, vice president, broadband and interactive delivery, NDS Americas, as telling Hollywood Reporter.