- 14 min ago Cats' Shocking And Funny Reaction When They See Cat Filter On Owners' Faces
- 24 min ago Gauri Khan, Karan Johar, And Kaajal Anand Recreates Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Characters With Their Outfits
- 31 min ago Sticking To His Bengali Roots, Abhijit Banerjee Dons Dhoti While Receiving Nobel Prize 2019
- 1 hr ago BMTC's Short Film About Countering Traffic, Pollution And Saving Money Is Sure To Inspire Change
- News International Mountain Day 2019: History, theme, and importance of this day
- Sports Was a mistake, hoping for light punishment - Shooter Ravi Kumar on doping violation
- Movies Gauri Khan-Karan Johar's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Recreation Leaves Shah Rukh Khan Embarrassed!
- Technology iOS 13.3 Is Here: New Features And Bug Fixes Explained
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
In case you have doubts regarding Sourav Ganguly's popularity, then check out this viral selfie, clicked by himself on 30 October, Wednesday, and it will be enough to put all your thoughts to rest.
A popular face of Indian cricket, Ganguly was recently appointed the 39th BCCI President. While he was at Bengaluru airport on Wednesday, the former India captain took a selfie with his fans and later shared it on Twitter to express gratitude to his fans.
Ganguly wanted to meet Rahul Dravid, the current head of the National Cricket Academy (NCA) and his former teammate and that is what brought him to Karnataka from Kolkata.
The Twitter post shared by Ganguly read, "At the check in airport of Bangalore...love of people makes u feel so grateful". The photo captures the happy faces of enthusiastic Sourav Ganguly fans in the Bengaluru airport. Till now, the post was liked by 4.3k Twitterati and over 1k people have commented on the post.
At the check in airport of bangalore .. love of people makes u feel so grateful pic.twitter.com/FDP2fwzg6W— Sourav Ganguly (@SGanguly99) October 30, 2019
According to several reports from agencies, Dravid and Ganguly met at the M. Chinnaswamy stadium where they discussed the plans to revive the NCA.
Ganguly has already started taking significant measures to make sure that the domestic structure of the Indian cricket improves. In his first week of appointment, the 47-year-old former Indian skipper has also convinced skipper Vira Kohli for the Day-Night Test. Also, it was him, who persuaded the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) to turn the second Test on their upcoming tour to India a pink-ball affair.