- 5 hrs ago Easy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- 6 hrs ago Aayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- 7 hrs ago Lumpy Skin Disease: Does It Spread To Humans? Is It Safe To Consume Milk?
- 7 hrs ago Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- Movies KBC 14: Contestant Asks Amitabh Bachchan To Mouth His Famous ‘Naam Hai Shehanshah’ Dialogue In Punjabi
- Finance Cryptocurrency Rallies: Bitcoin Revives To US$ 19,172, Amid Spurring US Dollar
- News MP: Teacher takes out cobra from girl's schoolbag, video surfaces
- Sports Had to adapt to the speed of the game: Lalengmawia Ralte about his training stint at Lommmel SK
- Technology Get your dream device at a never before price with Samsung’s NO MO’ FOMO sale
- Education Declaration of Result of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET PG] -2022
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Deliveries Commence - Z8L Variant Gets Top Priority
- Travel The Matheran Hill Railway: India's Most Scenic Train Journey
There are times when we end up having a conflict with someone we are close to and this can affect us in many ways. One may have heartbreak and thus his/her emotions may turn bitter. Not only this, but you may also prohibit yourself from forgiving that person who said you bitter things and broke your heart. You feel sad, angry, betrayed, bitter and resentful all at the same time. Even though you want to get rid of the bitter feelings and grudges, you may not be able to do so, owing to the fact that the incident hurt you significantly.
But do you know that holding on to grudges is not at all a good thing to do? We understand that you may want to let that person know what you are feeling but then do you realise that this is affecting you the most. This is because you aren't able to move on from the toxic memories.
If you are still not convinced about why holding on to grudges is bad for you, then today we are here with a few reasons for the same. Go through these reasons.
1. Holding on to grudges means recalling the bitter memories and allowing the negative emotions to overpower your mind and heart.
2. There's no wise in replacing happiness, love and positivity with hatred and toxic feelings.
3. Life is too short to feel resentment over something that hurt your feelings and made you feel miserable.
4. By holding on to grudges against someone, you are letting a toxic person a never-ending presence in your life. You are keeping that person alive in your conscious mind.
5. You are constantly hurting yourself by giving attention to the moments you hate from the bottom of you heart.
6. Holding on to grudges is no less than relieving the horrible and haunting memories of something that broke your heart.
7. You are replaying those resentful and bitter memories again and again and are wasting your emotions.
8. You are hurting yourself further by going through those bitter words, incidents, etc. By doing so, you aren't allowing yourself to move on and focus on positive things.
9. Thinking about the incidents that caused you pain and made you feel miserable, causes you stress and may affect your mental health.
10. Grudges hurts you more than the person you are no longer talking to. The other person may not realise that you are still not able to move on despite the fact that you have broken ties with each other.
11. When you are holding on to the grudges against someone, you are the one who is most affected. This is because the other person has moved on but you are still not able to move on.
12. You may argue unnecessarily with someone you love. This will further ruin your equation with people in your life.
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- lifeGeeta Kale: The Domestic Help Of Pune Who Became An Internet Sensation Through Her Visiting Card