- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 4 hrs ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Annup Sonii, Sandhya Mridul's Most Applauded Short Film Level 13 To Release On August 13
- News Mukesh Ambani is now 4th richest man in world
- Sports Junior paddler Swastika Ghosh facing financial crisis in Mumbai due to lockdown
- Technology TikTok Announces First TV App On Amazon Fire TV
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Automobiles Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Navroz, the Parsi, Persian or the Iranian New year holds great importance in the life of Zorastians and people belonging to Iranian communities. The day marks the onset of spring and the end of the winter season. People across the world look forward to this day. This year people celebrated the festival on 20 March 2020. But if you missed conveying your best wishes to your loved ones on this Navroz, then don't worry it's never too late. We are here with some quotes and messages that you can share with your loved ones.
1. On this auspicious day, I wish you all the happiness in life. May joy and pride pave your way. Happy Navroz.
2. Wishing you a year that marks the beginning of a remarkable era of success and happiness in your life.
3. May good thoughts, good words and good deeds be with you, always. Navroz Mubarak.
4. May every day of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family. Wishing you a Happy Navroz.
5. May the Almighty bless you with bravery, strength and prosperity on this Navroz.
6. Like birds let's leave behind what we don't want to carry. Grudges, pain, regret, sadness and fear. Life is beautiful and so is Navroz. Wishing you a Happy Navroz.
7. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come. Wishing you a Happy Parsi New Year.