- 7 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 8 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 10 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 10 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Diwali Sale Offers: Honor Smartphones On Discount
- News Bank jobs for 10th pass:115 Indian Bank peon vacancies announced; Peon jobs apply online link here
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Out of all things that can affect our lives, irrational thoughts are the most common of the lot. One can be surrounded by irrational thoughts at any point in their lives. If you are thinking, being intelligent will help you to stay away from irrational thoughts then you might be wrong. Your environment and people around you can have a huge impact on how you think and therefore, you might end up having irrational thoughts. This can lead to stress and can lead to more insecurities.
But, put all your thoughts to rest and scroll down to find out how you can tackle your irrational thoughts.
1. 'I Am Good For Nothing'
Understand what people say is from their understanding and perspective, so it is not the universal truth, Whenever people share their opinion about you, judge you as 'good' or 'bad' or worse 'you are good for nothing'.
This can affect a person's emotional state and they themselves can start underestimating themselves.
No matter what happens around you, it is important for you to understand that it is okay to make mistakes. But considering yourself to be worthless is not fine at all. Unless you don't realise your own worth, no one else will.
2. 'I Must Not Take Any Risk'
One of the biggest risk that a person can take in their life is by not taking any risk at all. It is not that you have to risk everything, but it is essential for you to try things you are scared of or seem challenging to you. At times, you have to choose between two options and maybe you have to step out of your comfort zone.
Always you might not get the desired result, but the important thing is to learn and move forward.
3. 'If My Relationship Fails, It Is My Fault'
If you think your relationship failed or only because of you then you might be wrong. A relationship works only when two people decide to nurture it. If either of the people fails to give effort, the relationship starts deteriorating. You might have made mistakes but it can never be your fault entirely.
4. 'If I Am Happy, I Am Scared Of Losing It The Next Moment'
When things happen according to our expectations, we feel comfortable and happy as well, but the moment it is not we start having issues. Also, few people are so scared to lose their happiness that they are not able to enjoy in their happy moments properly. Who sad, if you are laughing today, things might turn out to be horrible at the end of the day? You must live in the moment rather than worrying about the future and having negative thoughts.
5. 'My Life Is Not My Way'
What you think about life might be entirely different from how it is in reality. It can really be full of difficult circumstances and there might be endless ups and downs, but that doesn't mean you will mourn all the time. If things are not going the way, why not make different choices? Life is not what happens to you, it is only about the choices you make.
6. 'No Matter What I do, I Must Seek People's Validation'
Seeking people's validation can be a good thing at times, but doing the same every time is not a good thing. This shows that you are not confident and are incapable of making a decision all by yourself.
7. 'I Will Look Foolish If I Commit A Mistake'
It is okay to commit mistakes and that doesn't make you fool, one should understand that well. When you make a mistake, you get a chance to learn and improve yourself. One can be considered foolish only if they never learn from their mistakes.
8. 'Selfcare Is Selfish'
Selfcare is never selfish and it is your priority to take care of your self before others. When you love yourself, only then you are able to spread love and happiness around you. What you want is important, not what people want you to be.
9. 'I Have To Be Successful, Only Then People Will Like Me'
Stay away from people who love not you but your success! It is impossible to please everyone and therefore, staying true to your nature despite your failure and success is the most essential thing. The best person to please all the time is you yourself.
We hope these tips will help you to live a happy life knitted with beautiful memories and not irrational thoughts!