- 4 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 6 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 7 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Sports ISL: NEUFC vs CFC, Highlights: Chhangte and Thapa seal the deal for Chennaiyin against NorthEast
- News Who is Parag Agrawal? the IIT Bombay grad who is now the CEO of Twitter
- Finance Cryptocurrencies Stage Smart Recovery; Bitcoin And Other Top Cryptos Gain On Nov 29, 2021
- Education IOCL Apprentice Pipelines Division Result 2021 Released For 469 Posts, Download IOCL Apprentice Written Result
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
International Yoga Day is an annual celebration observed across the world. The day marks the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. The celebration began for the first time in 2015. As we know Yoga is a practice that involves mental and physical well-being, people observe this day to emphasise the same.
The celebration usually involves practicing Yoga on a large level and spreading awareness related to it. This year while you celebrate this day, we are here with some quotes, wishes and messages to share with your family members. Read on.
1. "Yoga isn't just about stretching or touching your toes. It is also about letting your mind and soul rejuvenate and strengthen. Wish you a Happy International Yoga Day."
2. "Yoga is like the music and rhythm of one's body. Perform Yoga and let your mind relax and rejuvenate."
3. "This International Yoga Day, celebrates fitness, mindfulness and calm by practicing some asanas. Have a brisk start."
4. "You cannot always control what's happening around you but you can surely control what happens inside your body. Wish you a Happy International Yoga Day."
5. "Yoga is light, yoga is fun. Let Yoga fill your inner self with peace and positivity."
6. "Yoga is the journey to the self, through the self. Enjoy this International Yoga Day."
7. "Yoga isn't a way to control your body and mind but a way to let them relax and regain positivity. Happy International Yoga Day."
8. "Exercises are process whereas Yoga is the poetry of smooth movements. Happy International Yoga Day."
9. "When you perform Yoga, you establish a connection between your soul and the outer world. You become more aware of yourself. Enjoy this International Yoga Day."
10. "Yoga teaches us to cure our mind, soul and body on a spiritual level. Happy International Yoga Day."