- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 8 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 9 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- Movies Varisu Second Single ‘Thee Thalapathy’ Official Announcement Is Out: Vijay Is Ready To Set The Stage On Fire!
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
The importance of sign language in the society is explicit but the knowledge of the same is inadequate. With the intention to sensitize, empower and encourage the youth Josh MASH and IDEA came together to curate a campaign and a challenge for the International day of sign language.
The idea is to teach people sign language and shed light on the importance of communicating with people who have a speaking disability. The challenge allows people to practice these signs in a playway manner in the format of edutainment. The campaign is launched in 10+ languages and is receiving an overwhelming response in the form #ISupportSignLangugae filter on the app.
International Sign Language Day is an initiative to build an inclusive place for people with speaking disabilities to find their place in society.
The narrative of the campaign was to spread awareness about the importance of sign language and how people can contribute by supporting the people with this disability through learning their language and building conversations that lead to a more inclusive society.
Communications Head of IDEA, Siddhi Ojha said ,"While diversity is cited as a top value by almost every organization, people with disabilities often are overlooked or under-supported. Very few organizations include initiatives for hiring people with disabilities. As a result, we are missing out on a great source of talent, and we're all missing out on the full potential of people who can be Assets.
IDEA is working towards an Inclusion and Diversity of PwDs by Skilling , Scaling and Speeding their readiness for every field. On World sign language Day we want to highlight and emphasize on the importance of understanding and including sign language as a requirement to make our workplaces more inclusive and adaptive for PwDs ."
Founder of MASH Project Foundation, Aashish Beergi said, "MASH Project Foundation is an inclusive place and wants to create varied inclusive communities. Our aim is to make the youth sensitive towards the feelings and sentiments of all communities and facilitate education amongst them toward the same cause."
Click here for the campaign:
Josh is a made-in-India, short-video app launched in August 2020 by VerSe Innovation. It represents a confluence of India's top 1000+ best creators, 20000 strong managed community of creators, the 10 biggest music labels, 15+ million UGC creators, best in class content creation tools, the hottest entertainment formats, and formidable user demographics. Josh has been consistently rated as the leading Indian short-video app in India on the Play store with 100 million+ downloads. Josh is currently the fastest growing and most engaged short-video app in India with 115+ million MAUs (Monthly Active Users) and 56+ million DAUs (Daily Active Users).
About MASH Project Foundation
MASH Project Foundation is an award-winning social enterprise committed to building and empowering a global community of social changemakers. It works with national and international organizations to deliver high-quality social impact through its interventions on community building, capacity development and amplifying impact through campaigns and communication solutions.
MASH Project Foundation - https://www.linkedin.com/company/mashproject
Aashish Beergi - Founder MASH - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aashishbeergi
- pulseClimate Pe Charcha: Campaign By Josh, MASH Project Foundation, Save The Children India & UN Volunteers India
- art culture6th Annual Talentrack Awards: Karan Johar, Ajay Devgn, Yami Gautam, Kartik Aryan, Jitendra Kumar Win
- lifeGajendra Singh Shekhawat Launches DLA's First Publication '8 Years 80 Miracles'
- faith mysticismInternational Day Of Yoga 2022: Swami Avdheshanandji Leads Josh MASH Yoga Day Campaign
- pulse#RealHai: Participate In Josh's Biggest Challenge & Stand A Chance To Go To IIFA 2022
- life#RealHai: Sidharth Malhotra And Hansika Motwani Encourage People To Celebrate Their Unfiltered Version
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- wellnessCancer Se Ladai: Josh App And MASH Project Foundation's Cancer Awareness Campaign With Lung Care Foundation
- womenJosh, Paint It Red & Mash Project Come Together To Empower The Girl Child With #50Daysofschool Campaign
- lifeBharat Ke Veer - A Campaign For War Wounded Soldiers And VeerNaari
- pet careJosh App And MASH Project Foundation Launch #PawsAndPlay Campaign
- nutritionLeading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge