- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 May 2021
- 12 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- 16 hrs ago Flashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- 17 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Reasons Why Mothers Are So Special
- News Is Covid Vaccination allowed during a full lockdown?
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR's Tim Seifert to stay back after testing COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE 'Dost for Life' App Launched For Well-being Of Students
- Movies Pooja Bedi Says Her Ex-Boyfriends Are Great Friends With Her Kids; 'They Are Always In Touch'
- Automobiles Honda H’Ness CB350 Prices Hiked Again In India: New Variant-Wise Price List
- Finance Hospitals To Accept Cash Payment Of Rs 2 Lakh And Above For Covid Teatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Ram Navami is an important Hindu festival that marks the birth anniversary of Lord Rama. Every year the festival is observed on the Shukla Navami tithi in the Hindu month of Chaitra. This year the date falls on 20 and 21 April 2021. Devotees of Lord Rama will be worshipping Him as per the rituals and tradition. Devotees observe the festival with full enthusiasm and dedication, especially those who live in Ayodhya, the birthplace of Lord Rama. People observe a fast and visit temples. They also take part in social services and listen to the stories of Lord Rama.
However, this year due to the pandemic, it would be difficult and unsafe to gather in public and then celebrate this festival. But do you know that you can celebrate this festival while staying at home and worshipping Lord Rama? Not only this, but you can also share some quotes, messages and wishes with your loved ones.
1. May the divine blessings of Lord Rama always guide you. Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Rama Navami.
2. May this auspicious occasion of Ram Navami bring lots of positivity, peace and prosperity to your life. Happy Ram Navami.
3. This Ram Navami, I pray for your good health. May you achieve your goals this year. Happy Ram Navami.
4. Ram Navami is here and so are good vibes. May this festival enlighten our souls and minds. A very happy Ram Navami to all of us.
5. On this holy occasion of Rama Navami, I wish that the blessings of Lord Rama bring positivity and prosperity to your life.
6. May your home be filled with good health, prosperity, happiness and. Happy Ram Navami.
7. May the glimmer of diyas and the echo of the chants fill your life with happiness and contentment.
8. This Ram Navami, leave behind your stress and make a fresh start as Lord Rama is there to guide you through all the walks of life.
9. Ram Navami is not just a celebration but a day to eliminate evil thoughts, negative vibes, greed, lust and anger. Let us try to be a better human.
10. I hope that Lord Rama blesses you and your family. Stay home and enjoy the festival. Happy Ram Navami to you.
11. May Lord Rama fill all your wishes and dreams. Stay blessed and happy on this Ram Navami.
12. I hope that the blessings of Lord Rama bring success in your life. Give your best in whatever you do. Happy Ram Navami.
13. This Ram Navami, I am sending best wishes to you and your family. May happiness come to you from all directions.
14. A very Happy Ram Navami to all my loved ones out there. I hope this Ram Navami brings positivity and happiness to our lives.
15. Finally, Ram Navami is here and we just can't wait to celebrate it with harmony and fervour. Happy Ram Navami to all of you.