- 4 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 5 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 6 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 8 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- News Video: Portion of mountain crashes near J&K tunnel collapse site in Ramban
- Finance Ujjivan SFB Modifies Interest Rates On Saving Account Deposits: Check Rates Here
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Movies Sonu Nigam Shares Interesting Story About Lata Mangeshkar And Her Fear Of Performing On Stage
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
The full moon day in the Hindu month of Vaishakh is observed as Buddha Purnima. The day marks the birth anniversary of Lord Buddhha. For people belonging to the Buddhist community, the day plays a huge importance. However, according to the Buddhist calendar, the day is observed in the month of Vaishakh. This year Buddha Purnima will be observed on 16 May 2022.
People offer prayers to Lord Buddha and take part in social service. This year celebrate Buddha Purnima with harmony and by sharing some warm wishes with your loved ones. Scroll down the article to read more.
1. "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared- Lord Buddha."
2. "Wish you and your family a very happy Buddha Purnima."
3. "Let your spirit fill with non-violence and truth. I wish you a Happy Buddha Purnima."
4. "Wishing you peace and good health on this auspicious day. Happy Buddha Purnima."
5. "May Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of love, peace and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your family."
6. "May Lord Buddha guide you towards truth, perseverance, hard work, determination and peace of mind."
7. "This Buddha Purnima, I am sending my best and warm wishes to you and your family. May your life be filled with happiness and positivity."
8. "I wish that Lord Buddha removes problems from your life and blesses you with a long and healthy life."
9. "Have a blessed Buddha Purnima. Warm wishes to you on this auspicious day."
10. "On this Buddha Purnima, let us remember Lord Buddha's teachings and spread the message of universal brotherhood and compassion for everyone."
11. "This Buddha Purnima I am sending my warm wishes to all my loved ones."
- festivalsBuddha Purnima 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Worship Method, Significance And Celebrations
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2022: Important Teachings Of Gautam Buddha That Will Empower You
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2021: Quotes And Teachings Of Lord Buddha
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2021: Date, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2021: Some Inspiring Teachings Of Lord Buddha That Will Enlighten You
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2019: Date, Importance And Significance
- festivalsBuddha Purnima 2021: Know About The History, Rituals And Significance Of The Festival
- anecdotesThe Story Of Angulimala And Lord Buddha
- thoughtLord Buddha And The Little Girl
- thoughtMeditation Brings Wisdom, Lack Of Meditation Leaves Ignorance
- thoughtThe Essence Of Buddha's Teachings