- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- News International news brief: Zelenskyy asks for international aid, earthquake hits Myanmar
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, July 3 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
With an animated doodle on Tuesday, Google wishes us Happy Holidays 2019! If you look closely at the doodle, you will find that the second 'o' is a snow globe with a Christmas tree inside and a Santa riding his sledge. Today Google released the animated doodle which is quite cool with a 'Happy Holidays 2019' message.
If we talk about the holiday season in the US, then it starts right from Thanksgiving and goes till the New Year. The season also includes Hanukkah and Kwanza.
Those who don't know, Hanukkah is a Jewish festival which is celebrated in Jerusalem. It is known as the 'festival of light' in Jerusalem and is observed as the rededication of the Second temple situated in that place. It is also a way to commemorate the rededication of the temple during the Maccabean Revolt which was led against the Seleucid Empire.
If you go through the Google search engine and browse Hanukkah 2019, you will find an animated doodle in which you can see a family playing with dreidels, a toy that can spin with all its four sides. This is the toy that is played by Jewish people throughout the holiday season. The candles are lit during this festival and are used as home décor.
- love-and-romanceHere's How You Can Celebrate A Wonderful Christmas With Your Partner, 7 Tips That Can Help You
On the other hand, Kwanza is a festival which is celebrated for a week in the US and the places where people with African diaspora live. Those who don't know, the African diaspora is used to refer to people who are of African ancestry and were born in America. Kwanza is observed as a way to honor the people belonging to the African-American culture.
With the onset of the holiday season and Christmas being celebrated around the world, we wish you a happy holiday and hope for your well-being!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- womenWho Was Anne Frank? Google Dedicates Doodle To Honour The Life Of The Holocaust Victim
- healthGoogle Marks Indian Cell Biologist Kamal Ranadive's 104th Birthday With Doodle
- lifeGoogle Doodle Honours Indian Professor Udupi Ramachandran Rao On His 89th Birth Anniversary
- insyncInternational Women’s Day 2021: Google Doodle Highlights And Honours The Women’s Firsts
- lifeGoogle Doodle Celebrates Winter Solstice 2021
- womenGoogle Honours Zohra Sehgal With Animated Doodle, Renowned Indian Actress And Dancer
- womenArati Saha’s 80th Birth Anniversary: Google Honours The First Asian Woman To Cross English Channel
- lifeCOVID-19 Crisis: Google Doodle Says Thank You To Food Packaging And Delivery Guys
- lifeGoogle Doodle Honours Ignaz Semmelweis Who Proposed Importance Of Washing Hands
- lifeNew Year 2020: Google Changes Its Doodle For New Year's Eve
- pulseGoogle Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- lifePhysicist Joseph Plateau's 218th Birthday: Google Doodle To Honour His Life And Works