- 36 min ago Vitamin K Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 15 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- Movies BB 13: Did Sid & Asim Get Equal Votes? Channel's Executive Quit Job As Makers Fixed Sid As Winner!
- News Explained: Why the states cannot stall NPR
- Sports LeBron James surpasses Kobe Bryant in All-Star milestone
- Technology 10 Must Know Run Commands For Every Windows User
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
When you want something SO bad, no force in the world will be able to stop you and your creativity levels go so high, you end up writing a CV to get a puppy for Christmas. At least that's what 18-year-old Kayla Severi from Australia did.
Her mum, Melissa, 38, said that it was 'never going to happen', as they already have two dogs named Picasso and Magpie, but Kayla wasn't going to take a no lying down - and one cannot call her crazy. I mean, there's no such thing as 'too many' doggos.
So, she decided to formally 'apply' for the position of 'professional dog owner'.
She wrote an 800-word essay about statistics on how a puppy would benefit her mental health and also boost her companionship, responsibility and money-handling skills. Genius! After some more convincing, her mother Melissa finally gave her approval and 'Bandit' was brought home.
So it indeed is a Merry Christmas for the young ADORABLE pooch and his new mummy! The next time you want your parents to agree on something - you know what to do!