- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 18 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- News Bengal lockdown: Shootings of TV serials, films to halt from today
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Vanessa Bryant salutes Kobe at Basketball Hall of Fame induction - 'You're a true champ'
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Parents are undoubtedly one of the most important people in a person's life. The role of both mother and father has their own significance in a child's life. One can never return the favour to their parents. However, people try to give some token of love and express their gratitude to their parents in some way or the other. One such way is by celebrating Mother's Day and Father's Day.
The former is celebrated on the second Sunday of May while the latter is observed on the third Sunday of June. This year Father's Day will be celebrated on 21 June 2020. On this day, people across the world will be expressing their love and respect for their fathers.
Today we are here with some quotes that you can share with your father on Father's Day.
1. 'Dad are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of songs.'
2. 'The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.'
3. 'A happiest Father's Day to my wonderful dad. You are my real hero and my biggest inspiration.'
4. 'Happy Father's Day, Dad. You are the one who has always believed in me and encouraged me to achieve my goals.'
5. 'To the world, you may just be a man. But to me, you are my sunshine and super-hero. I wish you a Happy Father's Day.'
6. 'Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Dad.'
7. 'Dear Father, thanks for giving me such a wonderful life. You have always made sure that I get the best things.'
8. 'Papa, God knew what I wanted and therefore, he sent you as my father. Happy Father's Day.'
9. 'Dearest Papa, no matter how old I grow and how far I go in my life, you will always be my hero. I wish you a Happy Father's Day.'
10. 'The imprints of a father always remain forever in a child's life.'
11. 'A father is someone you can always look up to no matter how tall you grow.'
12. 'A Happy Father's Day to my role model and superhero who has always ensured to give me a comfortable life.'
13. 'Dear Father, I might have let you down at times. I want to tell you that I will try my best to make you feel proud and happy.'
14. 'You are my superhero, inspiration and the reason for my existence. Thank you Papa for being there for me. I wish you a Happy Father's Day.'
15. 'A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.'