- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 24 May 2022: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago What Are Empty Calories? Major Sources, Disadvantages And How To Replace Them
- 18 hrs ago Omicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- 19 hrs ago First Death Of A Child Reported In Mexico Due To Mysterious Severe Hepatitis: Things To Know
- News US President Biden welcomes PM Modi at Quad Summit, says it’s wonderful to see you again in person
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Day 12 Box Office Collection: Mahesh Babu's Film Slows Down At The Box Office
- Sports Racing Along The Singalong Track in Chennai
- Travel GlampEco - Glamping At India's First Geodesic Dome Stay
- Finance Motilal Oswal Suggests Buy This Stock For 25% Potential Gains, Declared Final Dividend Of Rs 6.25
- Education NABARD AM Prelims Mains 2021 Cut Off Marks, Check NABARD Assistant Manager RDBS Rajbhasha Cut Off Details Here
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Launched At Rs 3.14 Lakhs
- Technology Vivo T2 5G Launch Postponed; Check New Launch Date, Features & Expected Pricing
Welcoming a baby in this world is one of the best things for parents. This indeed is a wonderful thing that makes us believe in the notion of the cycle of life. Out of all the happy people, the parents of the newborn are the happiest. After all, they finally get to see their own child. In order to make a parent feel more special and delighted, you may think of giving some gifts to them. Well apart from sending them heartfelt gifts, you can think of sharing some heartfelt quotes and messages to congratulate the new parents.
1. "I am wishing you all the joy that the arrival of a baby brings. May your life be fulfilled with the happiness of your baby."
2. "Congratulations may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family."
3. "It is good to see how the Almighty has blessed your life with a bundle of joy. May your baby bring lots of happiness and fortune to your life."
4. "Congratulations to my sister on giving birth to such a beautiful baby. May God bless you and your child in the best possible way."
5. "Finally, your home has grown by two feet and this really makes me happy. I wish health, prosperity, positivity and good luck to your baby."
6. "It's so emotional to see my brother becoming a father to such an adorable baby. I wish I had enough words to express my happiness on the arrival of your baby."
7. "I still can't believe that my dearest best friend has finally become a mother. Lots of love and warm wishes to you. May Lord keep you people safe and sound."
8. "Cheers on becoming new parents and welcoming such an angel to your lives. Congratulations and best wishes from my end."
9. "Dear Colleague, welcome to parenthood. Now you will get to experience sleepless nights and never-ending tantrums of your baby. Hope you learn lullabies as soon as possible."
10. "Here's to my daughter becoming mother to such a beautiful baby. May your child bring happiness and prosperity to your life as you did for me. Congratulations."
11. "Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Welcome to parenthood. Hope you enjoy this emotional and adventurous journey."
12. "Your newborn is no doubt a bundle of joy for all of us. I pray to Almighty to keep this angel safe and healthy."
13. "Oh it's so great to know that you have become father to such a lovely child. May Lord keep your family united and happy."
14. "Welcoming a newborn is no doubt one of the best things in this world. I still don't have any words to express my happiness on the birth of your baby."
15. "Congratulations on the arrival of your newborn. I hope this new arrival brings happiness and prosperity to your family. Best wishes to you."
- prenatalToxoplasma Gondii: Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This On To Babies?
- babyTransmission Of COVID-19 Infection From Mother To Baby Rare: BMJ Study
- improvementHow To Design Baby Room And Kids Nursery At Home: Expert Tips
- baby7-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed With Rare Genetic Disorder BENTA Disease: All About The Condition
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Pyjama Sets To Shoes For Your Baby Girl And Boy! Exciting Discounts With Up To 80% Off
- kidsHow To Manage Vaccination-Related Pain In Newborns And Children?
- kidsFoods You Should Avoid Giving Your Children With Eczema
- womenNusrat Jahan Case: The Politics Of Birth Registration And Father's Name
- babyHow To Take Care Of Your Children During The Monsoon Season
- prenatalMother’s Day Special: Healthy Food For Moms After Second Pregnancy
- babyWhat Are Designer Babies? Know About The Technology That Makes 'Smarter', 'Taller' Kids
- lifeCongratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy