- 23 min ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 1 hr ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News WhatsApp bans 2.3 million Indian accounts banned in August: Report
- Finance Top 4 High-Value Large Cap Companies With Almost No Debt
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Sports Pitch invasion after football match results in over 100 deaths in Indonesia
- Movies Kantara Day 2 Box Office Collection: Positive Reviews Send The Numbers Up High
- Automobiles Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
The power of social media in today's scenario is known to everyone and when it comes to sharing information or checking out what is around the world, it is just a click away! This influencing electronic media can make your words travel around the world. And this is exactly what happened in the case of this girl named Bhavani from Andhra Pradesh. Thanks to Facebook, she was reunited with her parents after 12 long years.
The reunion was made possible by Vamsi Krishna, the owner of the house in which Bhavani used to work as a maid. When Vamni asked her about her family details, she said that she was separated from her parents at the age of four from the Cheepurupalli in Vijayanagaram district of Andhra Pradesh and later, adopted by a woman in Vijayawada with whom, she was living since then.
While talking to India Today that he used to check the details of a person before hiring them. So, when he asked Bhavani about her family details, she refused to give the details mentioning her separation from her original family and also about her adoption. When asked whether she wants to connect to her real parents, she replied yes. In this way, Vamsi took the available details from her and started finding her original parents which he did, by searching his brother first on Facebook.
"I sent a message to some people. And one has reverted to my message. I took his details, which matched the information provided by the girl. He then requested for a video call. He and her parents later confirmed that the girl belongs to their family", said Vamsi to this media outlet.
The girl's adoptive mother was not happy with this decision at first but later accepted it.
- parents and children6 Celebrity Parents Who Refuse To Raise Materialistic Kids
- newsViral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With Her Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- pulseDid You Know That Your Financial Status Affects Your Sleep?
- pulseThis Man Survived Without Eating Food For 382 Days
- pulseHong Kong Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memory Due To Constipation
- pulseWoman Makes Money By Cuddling Total Strangers
- pulseDrinking Extra Sweet Coffee From His Crush’s Cafe Left Him Diabetic
- pulseMysterious Explosion Leaves A 33-Feet-Wide Crater In A Field In Germany
- pulseDog Helps His Owner Earn Money By Posing As Statue
- pulseFirefighters Had To Break Open The Car After Boy Refused To Open The Car Door
- pulseMan Ate Expired Food For One Year!
- pulseYoungster Finds Instagram Success By Posing As A Girl