- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 2 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News Coronavirus: Indians stuck in China will have to mandatory undergo 14-day quarantine on arrival
- Movies Sezal Sharma Is Disappointed As Media Wrongly Uses Her Pictures For Sejal Sharma's Suicide
- Finance Tata Coffee Surges To 52-Week High On Strong Q3 Results
- Technology Apple HomePod Cheaper In India Compared To Anywhere Else In The World
- Sports Neeraj Chopra qualifies for Olympics with throws of 87.86m on comeback
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You must have probably heard the very famous phrase 'age is just a number'. A person above 50 years old, who trains regularly and is on a healthy diet will be in a much better shape as compared to a 20-year-old who has a sedentary lifestyle and eats a lot of junk food.
If you are thinking about how elderly people can possibly work out, you should know the case of this extraordinary lady named Lauren Bruzzone, a retired teacher who is 72 years old.
For the past 10 years, she has been practising yoga and various high-intensity exercises such as lifting weights up to 70 kg, tire rope pull and so on.
Lifting Weights Up To 70 Kg
Can you just imagine lifting weights at the age of 72? No right! But this lady is doing it and surely she's a pro at it.
Not everyone can do the headstand. But oh boy! We can see she is doing it so well.
We can see the elderly lady's self-determination and discipline towards her workout. We can see how she has built her muscles by doing push-ups on a daily basis.
Why did you have to share this video in the morning, Manoj!? It's made me feel lazy and flabby compared to this iron woman... Ah well maybe this is the kick in the rear we all needed to stop making excuses about our exercise routines...☹️ https://t.co/9aQkWJp4lj— anand mahindra (@anandmahindra) December 11, 2019
Seeing her exercise video Anand Mahindra tweeted saying that, "Why did you have to share this video in the morning, Manoj!? It's made me feel lazy and flabby compared to this iron woman... Ah well maybe this is the kick in the rear we all needed to stop making excuses about our exercise routines..."
And we are surely motivated and yes, it also teaches us that no matter how old you are, it is never too late to try anything.