- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 5 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Movies Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Amul, one of the leading food-producing organisation in India is known for not only its food production but also for its creative doodle on various occasions. Every time they come up with some really interesting and creative drawings to make the occasion memorable. The same happened after Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo, both economists won their Nobel prize. A tweet along with a creative poster was tweeted by the official account of Amul.
Indian born American Economist Abhijit Banerjee won the Nobel Prize along with two other economists namely, Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer. All three of them were awarded for their 'Experimental Approach In Alleviating Poverty'. Abhijit and Esther are professors at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). They also happen to be a couple in real life. In order to celebrate their victory and honour them, Amul has designed a doodle poster.
There is a line written, 'Nobel Abhi Jit Gya' to show happiness and tribute towards the winning of Abhijit Banerjee. The picture of Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo sitting on stairs has been modified. One can see them holding bread and butter toast in their hands. '#Amul Topical: Winners of the 2019 Nobel for economics', reads the caption.
Netizens have also praised the work of Amul.
Amul As Always Aces it Aptly— Lokamanya Tilak (@lgtilak) 16 October 2019
We too praise the winners and wish them all the best.