- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Amul, one of the leading food-producing organisation in India is known for not only its food production but also for its creative doodle on various occasions. Every time they come up with some really interesting and creative drawings to make the occasion memorable. The same happened after Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo, both economists won their Nobel prize. A tweet along with a creative poster was tweeted by the official account of Amul.
Indian born American Economist Abhijit Banerjee won the Nobel Prize along with two other economists namely, Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer. All three of them were awarded for their 'Experimental Approach In Alleviating Poverty'. Abhijit and Esther are professors at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). They also happen to be a couple in real life. In order to celebrate their victory and honour them, Amul has designed a doodle poster.
There is a line written, 'Nobel Abhi Jit Gya' to show happiness and tribute towards the winning of Abhijit Banerjee. The picture of Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo sitting on stairs has been modified. One can see them holding bread and butter toast in their hands. '#Amul Topical: Winners of the 2019 Nobel for economics', reads the caption.
Netizens have also praised the work of Amul.
Amul As Always Aces it Aptly— Lokamanya Tilak (@lgtilak) 16 October 2019
We too praise the winners and wish them all the best.