- 14 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 16 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 17 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 17 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Nushrratt Bharuccha Recalls Scary Incident At Hotel; 'When My Staff Came, They Said, ‘Ma'am We Should Leave’
- Sports Lionel Messi wins historic seventh Ballon d'Or
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
A Disney princess with beautiful golden hair! We all have heard or read about her in the books as children, haven't we? But, you will be surprised to know about a real life Rapunzel who hasn't cut her hair in 30 years?
Yes, Alona Kravchenko, a 35-year old woman from Ukraine is nothing less than a Disney princess and her 6.5-feet long blond hair can make anyone jealous.
According to some reports, this woman has not cut her hair since she was five years old and maintaining great lengths was not always a cake walk. Alona says that she only does occasional trimming and that she had to put lots of effort to maintain it. In her recent photos on Instagram, you can see her hair has exceeded her own height and when she lets them loose, the ends of her hair usually puddle at her feet.
With more than 70 thousand followers on Instagram, she is known for posting beautiful shots of her luscious locks which can make anyone gape.
In an interview with Daily Mail, Alona said that people have offered her thousands of dollar to cut her hair, but she will never part ways with her hair. Also, her mother believes that a woman's beauty lies in their hair and therefore, she only trims the ends of her hair, once in every six months.
To maintain her healthy and shiny hair, mostly she sticks to natural products and combs her twice a day. Due to the length of her hair, she washes them once a week because it requires around 40-60 minutes.