- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 17 February 2020
- 3 hrs ago Vitamin K Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 16 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- News JVM chief Babulal Marandi all set to merge party with BJP; 14 years down to dust
- Technology Coronavirus Effect: 2,000 Free iPhones Distributed To Passengers Aboard Diamond Princess
- Finance Moody’s Slash India’s GDP Growth Forecast For FY20 From 6.6% To 5.4%
- Movies Twitterati Trend #BoycottFilmfare; Rangoli Chandel, Manoj Muntashir Slam Filmfare Awards On Internet
- Sports De Villiers needs to prove himself to earn T20 World Cup place: Boucher
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
If you haven't yet seen the meme of a seemingly distressed woman screaming at a chonki white cat sitting on a chair all confused, you might be living under a rock. Smudge aka Lord Smudge is a sassy boi who caught the netizen's attention when a Twitter user put out a tweet combining Smudge's image with that of Taylor Armstrong from "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hill" and the rest is history.
These photos together is making me lose it pic.twitter.com/kJi9d8MpbG— chey (@MISSINGEGIRL) May 1, 2019
The meme accumulated an impressive amount of 78,900 retweets and 276,800 likes in two months. Smudge's mommy, a 24-year-old sculptor Miranda said that he is around six years old and is extremely shy but friendly once he thinks you are worthy of his time.
His Lordship hails from Canada and loves to have his place at the table and if he doesn't get one, Smudge will claim the first vacated seat.
Smudge loves his mom and dad but if there is one thing he detests the most in the world, it is salad (we all have witnessed it). The chonki boi HATES vegetables or as he would call it, 'vegetals'. He doesn't care much for chicken but enjoy potatoes, or "taters" as he prefers to call them.
His over-the-top reactions to different types of food items are so relatable and funny. They have been re-captioned over and over, making it one of the most widely shared memes. For a daily dose of his highness, you can check him and his routine disgust at the world and food items on his Instagram page.