- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hasan Minhaj, an American comedian has been hosting Netflix's weekly show Patriot Act, which talks about the importance of Asian American voters in the US Presidential elections. Recently, a viral video shared by the comedian on his twitter handle took the internet by storm.
Basically, the video clip features Hasan, who took to the street asking people about their opinions. For the segment, he was speaking to a woman but soon the conversation was interrupted by a man, who was dressed in a colourful outfit and tri-coloured turban. Cheering for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the man attacked Minhaj by calling him an "anti-Indian". He accused Hasan saying, "Hasan, you are an anti-Indian man. You are not respecting our Indian, Hasan! Modi! Go Modi! I know you are from Sacramento. I am ashamed to say that you are from Sacramento."
Indian political discourse in 2019. pic.twitter.com/RdQkP7WwlT— Hasan Minhaj (@hasanminhaj) 9 December 2019
What happened next was extremely hilarious. Minhaj asks the middle-aged man if they can take a picture together, and the man who was schooling the stand-up comedian took no time to happily pose with him for the photograph. He exclaimed, "Even though we have a difference of opinion, he is a good guy."
Now, that's funny! What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.