- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
An 18-year-old chimpanzee called Yuhui was found washing clothes at the Lehe Ledu Theme Park in Chongqing, China. The chimpanzee was filmed washing a t-shirt and the video went viral, soon after it was uploaded on the country's social media platforms.
The chimpanzee was filmed for 30 minutes and was seen washing its keeper's tee using a bar of soap. Yuhui, the chimpanzee even soaked the tee and scrubbed it properly while being supervised by a fellow chimpanzee. According to the local reports, the chimpanzee acquired this skill merely by observing its keeper washing clothes. Yuhui had learnt the skill watching the keeper nonstop cleaning clothes.
According to the keeper, Yuhui can even imitate humans by making heart using fingers and can stand on one foot. It was funny and yet so amazing to see the chimpanzee meticulously washing the t-shirt like a human would do. But Chimpanzees and humans have orignated from the same species and they share about 96 per cent of the DNA with humans. In fact, early this year, two chimpanzees were filmed giving bath to a dog and another chimpanzee also surprised people by brooming her enclosure regularly.