- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was a special moment for a 12-year-old student, as he saw colour for the first time. The boy, Jonathan Jones wore a special pair of glasses that made him see colour. Soon after putting on the glasses and realising the fact that he could see hues, the colour-blind student was moved to tears.
It was a heart-warming video with Jonathan consoled by teachers and his fellow classmates were happy for him. Jonathan got up from his chair and was thrilled to see the periodic table that was splashed in multi hues. It was touching to see the boy seeing the colourful objects on the table.
Jonathan's mother was invited by his science teacher to attend the special event at Cottowood Minnesota school. The class was about colour blindness and we are so happy for Jonathan Jones. The boy made us think about the little joys in life.