- 31 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- News MHA recommends gallows: Nirbhaya convict closer to hanging now
- Technology Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 Platform For Advanced Applications
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
With each passing year, as we grow older, we humans tend to forget certain little things in life that bring us happiness.
There are a few quotes by great men that make us realise that staying young at heart is all about being positive and staying happy.
Here are some of the quotes that will help you boost your spirit of being young at heart.
Check them out.
"Inside every older person is a younger person who always wonders on what the hell happened!" - Anonymous
"I believe it's important to stay young at heart, to have faith in what might seem impossible and to have goals beyond your current abilities or temporary means."-- Hayley Williams
"Don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get back up." - John Wagner
"You wake up one day and suddenly realize that your youth is behind you, even though you're still young at heart." - Joni Mitchell
"And if you should survive to 105, look at all you'll derive out of being alive.
Then here is the best part you have a head start. If you are among the very young at heart." - Frank Sinatra
"A wound in a young heart is like a wound in a young tree. It does not grow out. It grows in." - Nellie L. McClung
"The young bamboo can be easily bent, but the full grown bamboo breaks when it is bent with force. It is easy to bend the young heart towards God, but the untrained heart of the old escapes the hold whenever it is so drawn." - Ramakrishna
"I believe staying young at heart is all in one's personal attitude... you can't instill that in anyone." - Rita Moreno
"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." - Rupert Brooke
"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun." - Don Miguel Ruiz