- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Experiencing wild life can be a total different experience where you stay close to nature by giving up all the worldly things.
One such couple who have been living off the grid in the wilderness of New Zealand for years now claim that they have been using natural products and even their own urine to wash their hair.
The couple Miriam Lancewood and her husband Peter share the little secrets of their lives.
Check out their story.
The Couple Decided To Live Four Seasons In The Wild
The couple named Miriam and Peter apparently decided to try and live 'four seasons' in the wild. Miriam claimed that the only thing that she missed during the first winter of their travel was her shampoo since she developed a bad bout of dandruff.
Peter Asked Her To Try The Eskimo Trick
Peter suggested her the solution that the Eskimos used. The Eskimos get rid of their dandruff with morning urine. So Miriam decided to give it a go.
She Collected Her Morning Pee
'Peeing in a little tin' seemed to be a nasty thing, but Miriam was keen on getting rid of her dandruff and hence started collecting her pee. She wet her hair to allow it to become more absorbent. She washed her hair with the urine.
Other Products They Use...
Apart from the urine technique, the couple claimed that they use other natural products like charcoal and ash to brush their teeth. Apart from this Miriam also uses a Mooncup for her period. She washes it in the nearby rivers so that she doesn't have to carry tampons around.
What do you think of this couple? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.