- 24 min ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 35 min ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- 48 min ago Defence Ministry Opens Doors For Girls' Admission In Sainik Schools From 2021 Academic Session
- 1 hr ago Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan For PCOS Women
- Movies Edakkad Battalion 06 Movie Review: This Tovino Thomas Movie Is A Missed Opportunity!
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- Sports Badminton: Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat win Egypt International mixed doubles title
- News Parliament's Winter Session to start from November 18
- Technology WhatsApp Testing Splash Screen Feature To Push Ads On Its Business App
- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate For Pension Continuation For Your Parent Anywhere?
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Experiencing wild life can be a total different experience where you stay close to nature by giving up all the worldly things.
One such couple who have been living off the grid in the wilderness of New Zealand for years now claim that they have been using natural products and even their own urine to wash their hair.
The couple Miriam Lancewood and her husband Peter share the little secrets of their lives.
Check out their story.
The Couple Decided To Live Four Seasons In The Wild
The couple named Miriam and Peter apparently decided to try and live 'four seasons' in the wild. Miriam claimed that the only thing that she missed during the first winter of their travel was her shampoo since she developed a bad bout of dandruff.
Peter Asked Her To Try The Eskimo Trick
Peter suggested her the solution that the Eskimos used. The Eskimos get rid of their dandruff with morning urine. So Miriam decided to give it a go.
She Collected Her Morning Pee
'Peeing in a little tin' seemed to be a nasty thing, but Miriam was keen on getting rid of her dandruff and hence started collecting her pee. She wet her hair to allow it to become more absorbent. She washed her hair with the urine.
Other Products They Use...
Apart from the urine technique, the couple claimed that they use other natural products like charcoal and ash to brush their teeth. Apart from this Miriam also uses a Mooncup for her period. She washes it in the nearby rivers so that she doesn't have to carry tampons around.
What do you think of this couple? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.