- 6 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 23 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 24 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Bhutan's Leader of Opposition meets Modi
- Sports NADA to start testing players during Duleep games, BCCI want only doctors as DCOs
- Movies Happy Birthday Gulzar Sahab: These Songs Penned By Him Are PURE GEM!
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Science has been making constant progress and some studies are quite weird. Some of the cases will make you wonder how it is even possible to research on such unusual topics.
Here is one such research where researchers have found out that pregnant women swallowing semen have reduced chances of miscarriage!
Check out the bizarre details of the same below.
The Researchers Believe...
Researchers believe swallowing semen helps to strengthen a pregnant woman's immune system. They believe swallowing the semen helps the foetuses to grow healthily.
This Could Be The Reason
Studies reveal that the semen contains hormones and proteins from the man's body and these could be useful for the mother to build immunity and fight health issues during her pregnancy.
The Research Was Done On 234 Women!
Apparently the research was done at Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands. In the research, the detailed pregnancy history and oral sex habits of 234 women were compared.
Gut Absorbs The Semen In A Better Manner
Researchers reveal that the vaginal exposure to semen or the unprotected sex is something that plays a vital role if a couple is trying to conceive. But they also insisted that semen is reportedly better absorbed in the gut.
What do you think of this research? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.