- 5 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 6 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 7 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Science has been making constant progress and some studies are quite weird. Some of the cases will make you wonder how it is even possible to research on such unusual topics.
Here is one such research where researchers have found out that pregnant women swallowing semen have reduced chances of miscarriage!
Check out the bizarre details of the same below.
The Researchers Believe...
Researchers believe swallowing semen helps to strengthen a pregnant woman's immune system. They believe swallowing the semen helps the foetuses to grow healthily.
This Could Be The Reason
Studies reveal that the semen contains hormones and proteins from the man's body and these could be useful for the mother to build immunity and fight health issues during her pregnancy.
The Research Was Done On 234 Women!
Apparently the research was done at Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands. In the research, the detailed pregnancy history and oral sex habits of 234 women were compared.
Gut Absorbs The Semen In A Better Manner
Researchers reveal that the vaginal exposure to semen or the unprotected sex is something that plays a vital role if a couple is trying to conceive. But they also insisted that semen is reportedly better absorbed in the gut.
What do you think of this research? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.