- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 12 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Words have the power to change the life of an individual. When a person is low, the first thing that strikes our mind is the advice from our loved ones or even strangers.
But how often do you think people remember these advices for that matter?
This is why we here at Boldsky are sharing some of the most important and life-changing quotes from random platforms.
These quotes will not only motivate you, but will also help you build your confidence in the tough times!
Go ahead and read them.
Never let your fear decide your future.
Think of discomfort as currency - It's the price you pay to learn some pretty crucial things.
If it scares you, it's a sign you need to do it.
The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
Sometimes the people with the worst past create the best future.
Believe in yourself. You will survive whatever is coming.
Set a goal. Make a plan. Stay focused. Work hard. Succeed. Stay humble.
Concentrate on your strength instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.